[U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-arm/master

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Wed Nov 16 04:45:52 CET 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Marek Vasut <marek.vasut at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Albert,
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Albert ARIBAUD
>>
>> <albert.u.boot at aribaud.net> wrote:
>> > Hi Wolfgang,
>> >
>> > The following changes since commit
>> > 5721385b187b3154c7768e6c182501022f4e2e45:
>> >
>> >   Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-mpc83xx (2011-11-08
>> > 07:44:52 +0100)
>> >
>> > are available in the git repository at:
>> >
>> >   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm.git master
>>
>> As with the last pull request, I don't see the Tegra patches in your
>> list here. Is the problem that we don't have our own Tegra maintainer?
>>
>> Please can you suggest what we can do here to get things moving?
>
> CCing Wolfgang.
>
> It'd be good to get a tegra maintainer -- suggestions?

+Mike also who has helped reviewing some of this and might have ideas.

If there is no better candidate I am happy to act as Tegra maintainer
in the meantime (say 3 months) if it will help reduce workload on
Albert. The main thing is to get things moving and I'm happy to help
any way I can. There seems to be an enormous amount of activity in
U-Boot at the moment, which is great, but it does create a load on the
maintainers, particularly Wolfgang and Albert.

Regards,
Simon