[U-Boot] SSBI driver

hanumant hanumant at codeaurora.org
Thu Nov 17 19:52:57 CET 2011

Hi

   I am trying to implement a SSBI driver for a board. . The driver is
meant to be portable to multiple boards by the same vendor.
Keeping this in mind

1)Would drivers/misc/ be the right location to implement this driver?
2)If not can I make a ($vendor)-common in the cpu directory to implement
the driver given that the driver is going to be applicable for multiple
socs by the same vendor. ie have something like the below.
have arch/arm/cpu/armv7/($vendor)-common & arch/arm/cpu/armv7/($SOC).
I believe there is already precedent for this?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks
Hanumant