[U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-arm/master

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Thu Nov 17 22:39:17 CET 2011

On Thursday 17 November 2011 08:45:21 Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> Le 16/11/2011 04:53, Mike Frysinger a écrit :
> > i thought Albert said he didn't want this last time we explicitly asked
> > about creating an arm/tegra sub-arch tree ...
> >
> > i think there should be one
>
> Uhm, no, I don't think I said I was against creating a Tegra U-Boot
> repo. What I may have said is that I don't want to fetch from a repo
> located somewhere else that on the Denx git server. If a u-boot-tegra
> repo is created on the Denx server, I'll be happy to pull from it.

i don't think we ever suggested the repo would be anywhere other than on the
denx site, and i don't recall your response including "external to denx"
qualifiers.  but let's skip the semantics and on to the end game.

i think we need Wolfgang's support for setting up the repo.  i don't think
denx is running anything like gitolite for people to admin repos via ssh.

we need one name i think as the goto guy for the repo.  i don't know of any
other repo that allows more than one person to push to it, but i don't see a
problem with allowing more than one ...
-mike