[U-Boot] Payment Update

Western Union Foundation info at westernunion.com
Fri Nov 18 22:08:33 CET 2011

Dear Beneficiary,

We are here to notify you that the sum of  $250,000 U.S.Dollars was
generated and awarded to you by the Western Union Foundation in
conjunction with the African Union Foundation.This award was been selected
through the internet, where your e-mail address was indicated and
notified.The Western Union  Foundation, All the email addresses of the
people that are active online,among the millions of our customers who use
Western Union in their business transactions.Four people are selected
Every year  to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected
Winners.

To avoid misappropriation of funds, proper verifications must be carried
out before the fund is transferred. We require the details below for
verification so that the transfer can be carried out.

1. Receiver's Full Name:
2. Receiver's Address:
3. Receiver's Country:
4. Receiver's Telephone Number:
5. Receiver's Occupation:

  Send the above details to us via the email addresses stated below:

Western Union District Manager (Mr.Peter Parker)
Website: www.westernunion.com
E-mail: western-money at hotmail.com
Tel: +2347031908911

Note: You were selected as a winner on this promotion and I personally
advise that you use the funds wisely. However, we need your information as
stated above to commence the transaction due process:

Copyright © 2001-2011 The Western Union Company , All Rights Reserved.