[U-Boot] Pick Up Your First $5000USD

Western Union Money Office western at union.com
Sun Nov 20 19:33:50 CET 2011

Good Morning!

I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD5000.00 dollars
through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full
compensation payment of USD 1.8MillionUSD via western union by this
government.

I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers were
many but I cannot reach you yesterday even this morning. So, I decided to
email you the MTCN and sender name with a scan copy of the payment slip so
that can pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us send another USD5000.00 by
tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only USD5000.00 per day.Please
pick up this information and run to any western union in your country to pick
up the USD5000.00 and send us email back to send you another payment tomorrow.

Contact Manager Below
Western Union Outlet:
Mrs.Anita Daniel
Tell: :+234-802-138-1209
Email: westernunionm41 at yahoo.com.hk

Call or email me once you picked up this USD5000.00 today.
Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5000.00,

 Note that your payment is Available for pick up by your receiver name;s

Payment Information.

MTCN :_______________8492251069
Sender's Name:_________Austin  Ginika
Text Question:__________Honest
Answer:_______________Trust
Amount Sent___________$5000.00USD
Country:_______________Nigeria

I am waiting for your Email once you pick up USD5000.00,

Mrs.Anita Daniel
Western Union Office,
Western Union® Money Transfer.