[U-Boot] PPC4xx: usbdev.c used at all?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 21 23:31:45 CET 2011

Dear Tirumala Marri,

In message <84ba190ce6cd91cb6719b8e674521519 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> This code is used when usb device is used as boot medium for Linux.

Which exact usage mode would that be, i. e. which hardware setup would
you use in coimbination with which exact commands?

> Let me check what are the errors you are seeing.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Am I your nanny? The kernel is there to support  user  programs,  but
it's a _resource_ handler, not a baby feeder.     - Linus Torvalds in
      <Pine.LNX.3.91.960425074845.22041C-100000 at linux.cs.Helsinki.FI>