[U-Boot] Confidential Business Offer.

MRS. HAJIA HARSHIN mrshajiaharshin at yahoo.com.ph
Tue Nov 22 13:20:03 CET 2011

  Hello,                       WITH UTMOST CONFIDENCE   This is a confidential business proposition and I need a reliable foreign partner that will assist my family for investment. My name is Mrs.Hajia harshin the wife of Engr Mohammed Alih harshin of Libya Africa.    May I quickly inform you that i have every related assurance of this business proposal; all I need is your consents so that I will brief you the nature of this business investment.     Please treat with utmost confidence and reply me as soon as possible so that I can entrust the procedure of the investments in your care so that I can train my three children since my husband is no more. Thank you as I look forward in getting your immediate reply in this request so that I can tell you what next to do.   Very urgent  Mrs. Hajia harshin (For the family)