[U-Boot] my respected friend

m. arokodara tonihans53 at yahoo.com.ph
Tue Nov 22 17:43:03 CET 2011

my respected friend

I am Mr. Arokodara, A member of the federal government contract award and monitoring committee in the national petroleum corporation. few years ago A contract was warded to a foreign firm, this contract was over invoiced to the tune of $10.million Dollars. The over invoicing was deliberate by me and two of my colleagues to benefit from the project. Now the main contractor have been paid off, still the over invoiced sum of ten million is now in a suspense account with (NNPC)

 waiting to be paid into any foreign account you will provide to me now. The NNPC knew that a foreign company owes this fund, but they did not know the actual company that owes this fund, therefore I seek your help to provide me any account favorable to you, with your company latter headed paper which I will post to various departments here for immediate release of the fund. sixty / forty is my deal with you I  will make sure the fund is transferred to your account within 14working days .contact me if your are interested for more information with this mail address (michaelaroko at yahoo.com.ph)

Mr.  Arokodara