[U-Boot] Your Urgent reply pls.

Mrs. Victoria MAMBEBE victoriamambebe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:56:30 CEST 2011

Good Morning
Dear...

My name is Mrs
Victoria MAMBEBE, and I am a banker. It is true that we have not met each others
in person, but I strongly believe that no trust, no friendship in every
business. I have a deceased customer’s pending fund, which I am his personal
financier adviser before his accidental death, that being the main reason why I
alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund and
the secrets surrounding this money. But before I disclose the full details to
you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist me by reverting
back to me with your :

Private
Email ID……………

Age…….…

Private
Phone no………………. for further confidential details about the said fund.

Thanks
and hope to hear from you soon.

Mrs
Victoria MAMBEBE.