[U-Boot] Our Past Transaction

Daniel Smith dnlsmith34 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:20:01 CEST 2011

                                Our Past Transaction
Dear Friend,

This is to inform you that I  have  gotten  every  information we needed to get this fund transfer into your account. Please allow me to advice the Bank to wire the sum of $16,500.000.00 Usd Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) into your account for you and I to share.

To this, I feel like reminding you once again that the Bank had concluded to wire the above amount into your account. Please reconfirm your current address and telephone number to me again to enable us move swiftly. Contact me through my private email:dnlsmith184 at gmail.com

Regards

Daniel Smith