[U-Boot] LET'S BE GOOD FRIEND

Roselyne Robert roselyne_robert19 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 12:17:25 CEST 2011

LET'S BE GOOD FRIEND
Friendship is sharing a laugh or two;
Friendship is leaning on each other when
we come to a bend in life's road;
Friendship is taking the time to encourage
There's a miracle called "Friendship." Oh what a miracle it is
in just keeping' it real. The "Friendship" dwells way, way down deep in the heart and soul of a person or individuals.
 You don't know how this "Friendship" happens, it just happens so soulfully. It is a light from the "Friendship" that provides sunlight to the soul
whenever it happens. But you know and recognize the gift from above.
My name is Roselyne from Texas United States of America hope to tell you more about myself as soon as I hear from you
Thanks
Roselyne