[U-Boot] Instruction To Receive Your Payment.

Recovery Fund office.fundrecovery at voila.fr
Mon Oct 10 13:59:44 CEST 2011

United Nation Office.

From Desk of the Mr.Ban Ki-moon

UN Secretary General.

SUBJECT: UNITED NATIONS RESOLUTION  MANDATE  TO   OVERDUE/CONTRACT  FUNDS WORLDWIDE.

I am Mr Ouedrago Sali, Chairman of  Fund Recovery Committee/Secretary, Dept Remmitance Office  World Bank Finance Group Africa. A meeting was held last week to released all the withheld overdue/contract payments to beneficiaries of the funds for this last Quarter of the year 2011, both foreign and local contractors, inheritance funds or lottery winnings. Through the files here in our office, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated or you have been dealing with the wrong persons in regards to your  funds.

At this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment, and please stop communicating with any office or individual/s prior to this new development forthwith. Your attention should be focused to the appointed payment office for you to receive your funds. Note also that  an investigation panel has been set up to fight against Scam and Fraudulent activities worldwide.

Therefore this group is responsible for investigating the legitimacy of unpaid Contract, Inheritance and Lotto Winning claims by Companies or Individuals and directs the payment authorities (banks) worldwide to make immediate payment of verified funds to the beneficiaries without further delay.

You are being legally contacted regarding the release of your long awaited fund after a detailed review of your file, United Nations and the World Bank has mandated the payment office to release your fund immediately after the Administrator Trust Funds (ATF) have signed.Note that the sum of USD $12,000 000 (Twelve million United States Dollars) has been approved in your favour via my desk. This payment will be effected to your account within 48hours. Now this your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No:-1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013. Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are now qualified to receive your funds

Therefore as soon as you receive this message, you are advised to include the following details, your full name, direct telephone numbers, Contact address, Occupation and Age.For reconciliation and your information stated in your file which shall be forwarded to the paying bank by this office.

Note that the above fund has been cleared from terrorist or fraud related activities.

Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Mr Ouedrago Sali

Fund Recovery Committee Chairman

(Secretary-General) World Bank Group