[U-Boot] hello

Sandra Weah sandra2ukhalifa at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 10:26:47 CEST 2011

sandra2ukhalifa at yahoo.co.uk

  Glad that I'm just browsing now in
the Internet and found your profile and i was much feelings over it,I'm
miss Sandra weah by name,please i will like us to hold a good
relationship with a real love,I'm happy to look at your profile
today,you sound so gentle to me that was the reason why i fall very much
 interested in you,contact me personal with my private
box(sandra2ukhalifa at yahoo.co.uk)for more introduction also i will sent
my pictures to you so we can know more about each other,i will be happy
to see your mail my dear,age or colour even distance can't deny any
genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear
from you,

  miss Sandra