[U-Boot] Private International Project,Business Funding.

Financial Funding eng.yousef.ibn at seznam.cz
Wed Oct 12 07:41:54 CEST 2011

Greetings,

I am Eng.Yousef Ibn Ibrahim Al-Bassam Managing Director of Saudi Fund for Development , I'm seeking for investment opportunities and wonder if you can be of assistance.

Basically, all I need from you is authenticity, integrity protection, virtue, accountability and honor which would bring trust in business. As you already know, nothing can undermine a business relationship more completely than lack of trust because trust is the essential precondition upon which all real success depends and the key to trust is action and commitments. Commitments made and commitments honored.

Please if interested in any kind of business investment plans or financial funding of projects respond for more details.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully

Eng.Yousef Ibn Ibrahim Al-Bassam .