[U-Boot] Hello Dear,

Miss Sarah Angbozan sarah.angbozann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 23:21:33 CEST 2011

Hello Dear,

Complement of the day to you, please pardon me if i interfere into your privacy, my name is Miss Sarah  Angbozan, Age 24, height 5 ft 11 inches, weight 61, i am the only daughter of Late Dr Angbozan Wattra. from ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast in west Africa, my father was a business tycoon and a politician. I observed you are an important personality before i made up my mind to contact you. Please i will like to know more about you because i have with me some funds which i will like to invest in a good business over there in your country. I wish you could be honest to me so that i can go into this investment with you by my self and i will also need your good advices.

First of all, I will like to know what you do for a living; remember you caught my attention that was why i contacted you in the first place. We will know ourselves more as we communicate along.

Thanks for your understanding, hoping to hear from you soon.

From my heart,

Sarah Angbozan