[U-Boot] mpq101 board doesn't build w/gcc-4.2

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Oct 14 21:33:53 CEST 2011

Dear Alex Dubov,

In message <1318576261.97640.YahooMailNeo at web121013.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I have looked into it previously but unfortunately, I could not think of a
> reasonable solution.

Well, the ultimate cure to that problem is the removal of this board.
Boards that cause build problems over some longish time sometimes face
such a fate...

I've asked you for a fix before.  This is becoming a nuisance.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In any group of employed individuals the only naturally  early  riser
is  _always_  the office manager, who will _always_ leave reproachful
little notes ... on the desks of their subordinates.
                                - Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_