[U-Boot] Dear Beneficiary{Contact EMS ExpressEmail: emscourier22 at 9.cn

Mrs Chioma chioma.chukwu44 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 09:56:03 CEST 2011

My Dear How are you

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, we have credited your total of $850 000 valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you, I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $850 000 which I have registered it delivery yesterday has less than Seven days to expire in the custody of the EMS Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal Government treasury account.

With that we decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.
Now I want you to contact EMS Express At:emscourier22 at 9.cn with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but we did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is $25 per day only, and I deposited it Yesterday 15th of OCT 2011:

Below is the Contact Information of the EMS, Express Customer Service Director Dr Kelly Hall, Email Address online: emscourier22 at 9.cn and +226-74442466
Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card,
Important Notice, your ATM CARD package was registered as a gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package okay.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Chioma Chukwu
Dear Beneficiary{Contact EMS ExpressEmail: emscourier22 at 9.cn