[U-Boot] Hi

Rita rita.titu at yandex.ru
Mon Oct 17 03:16:41 CEST 2011

Hello,
How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almighty. My name is Rita Titu, 26 years from Sierra Leone in West Africa. I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.

I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. I am looking forward to hear from you.write me on
Thanks and God bless.

Love from,
Rita Titu