[U-Boot] PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT MTCN:

Western Union of07588 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:02:14 CEST 2011

CONGRATULATION TO YOU. I have contacted you because our director have sent your first payment of 5,000 euro from your total amount of 2.5 million Euro.Therefore you need to contact our director for him to give you the transferred payment informations and its mtcn. You are therefore advice to quickly reply on our head office email (w.u.file at w.cn) Send your informations including your phone numbers for him to call you immediately he send you the mtcn of the sent 5,000 for you to start picking your instalmental money in any of nearest western union around you in your country and know if he can send you another one today. Do fast because your transfer needed to be urgently inorder to finish before the deadline given by international money monetary fund management after they have concluded with our management that your 2.5 million Euro will transferring in our office.
Thanks very much.Yours in service.
Polin Jean.