[U-Boot] 2nd" Category Winner

Carmen Flores carmen.flores at omsd.k12.ca.us
Tue Oct 18 13:50:29 CEST 2011

2nd" Category Winner

Dear Sir/Madam,

We happily announce to you the draw of Euro Million Sweepstake Loteria International programs held on the 2th of Oct 2011 in Madrid/Spain, Your e-mail address attached to; Batch No: EU/SP009/MI, Reference No: EU/54797/MI,consequently won the lotto inthe "2nd" category.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 Names and Companies this promotion takes place annually. (NO TICKETS WERE SOLD).

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Euros) This is from a total cash prize of Three Million Euros, shared amongst the Ten (10) lucky winners.
To begin your claims, contact our foreign Transfer Manager:
Mr. David Gomes
Tel  +34-603-325-172
Email: euro_million at aol.com<mailto:euro_million at aol.com>

NOTE: If you are under the age of 18, you are automatically disqualified, Congratulations once again from all the members of our staff and thank you for being part of our promotion program, Your lucky winning number falls within our European Booklet.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Rita Mendez
Lottery Coordinator.