[U-Boot] MPC8377E eTSEC CRC error with RTL8305SC

Alemao xcarandiru at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 21:12:37 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Our board has eTSEC1 connected to a Realtek RTL8305SC switch (PHY MII
mode). eTSEC1 says that all packets received has CRC errors, but the
packets are OK. U-Boot says: "Got error 4".

If I ignore CRC status, I can load Linux kernel, but the driver
Gianfar also says that received packets has CRC errors.

Is there any register that can tell me something more about eTSEC
timing/clocking? If the packets are OK, dont know why its accusing CRC
error...

Some regs dump:

RCWLR:  0x26040000
RCWHR:  0xa4600c02