[U-Boot] Reply

Ideris Mohammed iderismohammed at yahoo.com.ph
Thu Oct 20 15:35:31 CEST 2011

Dear Sir,

I am Idris Mohammed the Son of Mr. Salisu Mohammed who was the assistant to the Chief of Air Defense Staff of the Libya Air Force who was killed in the on going Political crises in Libya. He was very Loyal and very close to the former Head of State Colonel Gaddafi for a period of 27 years.

Mr.Salisu Mohammed deposited the Sum of Eight Million Euro (8 M. Euro) with I N G Bank Volts in Brussels Belgium through Universal Security & Cargo Delivery Services LTD. an affiliate to the I N G Bank in Brussels. He is survived by his wife Mrs. Aisha Salisu Mohammed Idris Mohammed and Adamu Mohammed.

When the crises was getting very hot, he confided in his wife (our Mother) being the next of kin at the last minutes before he was killed that hot afternoon but we managed escape into Tunisia where are now residing as refugees.

I can confirmed to you here that all the documents relating to the deposit are very much in safe hands of our Mother. All that we right need now is an investor who will take the documents and go to Belgium and collect the money for us and send us a letter of invitation that will enable us to join him immediately the money is collected.

please let me know immediately if you can help so that we can send you the detailed information and the documents that will enable you to have a direct talk with both the authorities of I N G Bank and the Universal Security & Cargo Delivery Services in Brussels Belgium so that you move there as quickly as possible for finalization.

I look forward to hearing from you immediately.

Your Sincerely.
Idris Mohammed