[U-Boot] I NEED YOUR URGENT COOPERATION.

Aliu Muazu aliumuazu72 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:15:08 CEST 2011

Dear Friend,

Its just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Manager, Bill and Exchange Department of the bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($15million) belonging to one of my bank's clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2003 in a plane crash. Contact me if you are interested.

Aliu Muazu.