[U-Boot] Hello

Manila Mohamed manilah at lajt.hu
Thu Oct 20 20:00:28 CEST 2011

Hello

It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.

My name is Manila Mohamed Hassan M. Nur, Somalian citizen, female, age 22 years old. I`m the daughter of Late Hon. Mohamed Hassan M. Nur, a former Somali member of the Transitional Federal Parliament. My father was among the four(4) lawmakers who were killed in a bomb attack on Tuesday 24 August 2010, by the Islamist rebel group Al Shabaab. I lost my mother long time ago, when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father loved me so dearly may he rest in peace and may the great God give him a safe entry in Paradise. Amen.

Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Four Million, Seven Hundred thousand United States Dollars(4.7Million USD) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso with my name as his next of kin. I have traveled to Burkina Faso to clear the money but the Bank manager told me that my refugee status is not authorized by the laws of Burkina Faso to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee.

Now, I am Soliciting your help for transfer of the money into your bank account and investment assistance in your Country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Somalia because of incessant family feuds. Presently, I am living in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. Hence, I want to settle abroad to continue my studies and spend the rest of my life. Please consider my request as my life is being hugely affected .

Thanks a lot in anticipation of your prompt response.

Yours sincerely,
Manila Mohamed Hassan.