[U-Boot] Personal...

Football football at npwj.org
Mon Oct 24 05:10:16 CEST 2011

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave Dawes, My fiance and
I won a Jackpot Lottery of £101 million pounds ($156 million) in
October, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £1 million
pound ($1.56 million) to you as part of our own charity project to
improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15
close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are
one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so
that we can send your details to the payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44866640/ns/us_news-giving/?

Best of luck,

Dave Dawes.
Email: davedaweas at w.cn