[U-Boot] Syncing custodian tree (the new way) - What am I doing wrong?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 25 09:53:25 CEST 2011

Dear Graeme Russ,

In message <4EA66869.7000106 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong trying to sync my local x86
> repo as per the 'new' instructions on the wiki. This is what I get:

I did not write (and actually not even read yet) these new
instructions, so I cannot comment on this.

> graeme at helios:~/Source/U-Boot/x86$ git rebase ${upstream}/master
> fatal: Needed a single revision
> invalid upstream u-boot/master

Albert?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Here is an Appalachian version of management's answer  to  those  who
are  concerned  with  the fate of the project: "Don't worry about the
mule. Just load the wagon."         - Mike Dennison's hillbilly uncle