[U-Boot] PLEASE DO WELL TO REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Jama jamajombo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 12:02:43 CEST 2011

MR/MISS GREATING TO YOU

my name is Miss Jombo Jama  I am a girl of 22 years old . I saw your e'mail adress in google search site, and it interested me to tell you about my problem. I would like to know you better if it may please you to explain me about your self . it dosn't matter how old you are . it dons't mater if you are a man or a woman i just need a help from foreign country if you will be interesting to help me

My dear my point of this message is that my familly relation are treating me too bad since my perent died and left me alone .they have take away all my fathers proparty from me. and now they have discover that my father have account with amount of (6 millions dollars us) in the BANK COMMERCIAL OF BURKINA BCB they have stated again to forcing me to go and take the ducment from my fathers lawyer .so my father lawyer is the one that advice me to look for some one i can thrust so that he can claim the money for me because i can not claim it because of my age. and is good to look some one from foreign country to avoid gouverment problem

PLEASE DO WELL TO REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU WILL LIKE TO HELP ME THEM I WILL GIVE YOU MY FATHER LAWYER ADRESS .HE IS THE ONE THAT NOES VERY WELL AND HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND YOU MAY TELL HIM YOUR CONDITION . PLEASE TRY TO UNDASTAND MY ENGLISH .I AM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH BUT FRENCH THANKS

FROM. JOMBO JAMA