[U-Boot] Confidetial Proposal

Organo Claude inforclaude at msn.com
Fri Oct 28 06:38:59 CEST 2011

Hello friend,

    I am Organo Claude now undergoing medical treatment in Qatar; I worked
with the British Oil and gas Corporation in East London for over a decade I
was married for fifteen years without a child while we lived in the uk.My
wife died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks in london, I vowed
to use my wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the
society.Since the doctor's has confirmed my situation that I will not live
that long I have decided to give out my money to the Poor. Deposited the sum
of 62 Million GBP (sixty two Million Great British Pounds Sterling) with my
Bank which is in a fixed deposit, Presently this money is still there.
Recently, my Doctor's told me that I would not last few weeks due to cancer
problem.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke, having known my condition
I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing
person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.

    I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to the
poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and above all those affected in the
Tsunami in far Asia and the Hurricane Katrina Disasters. I understand that
blessed is the hand that giveth, I took this decision because I do not have
any child that will inherit this money and my relatives are not inclined to
helping poor people and I do not want my hard earned money to be misused or
spent in the manner that I would not like, and I also do not want a situation
where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for
taking this bold decision, I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am
going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. I do not
need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and
because of the presence of my relatives always around me, I do not want them
to know about this new development at this point I regard this as been
confidential.

Thank you and May the almighty God bless you till i hear form you.

Regards,
Organo Claude.