[U-Boot] Pullrequest: u-boot-arm/master

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Sat Oct 29 02:24:11 CEST 2011

Hi Albert,

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:13 PM, Albert ARIBAUD
<albert.u.boot at aribaud.net> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> Le 28/10/2011 03:53, Simon Glass a écrit :
>>
>> Hi Albert,
>
>> You have Tom's MMC patch here but not the series from Stephen. Please
>> can you see my email below about this:
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Simon Glass<sjg at chromium.org>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Albert, Wolfgang,
>>>
>>> I believe this is the current status on Tegra2 in u-boot-arm.git:
>>>
>>> - Stephen Warren has a patch series ending here:
>>> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/119325/
>>> - Stephen Warren has a single GPIO patch here:
>>> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/118184/
>>> - I have a boot refactor patch series ending here:
>>> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/119941/
>>>
>>> I think all of these have passed review, so I hope they can be
>>> applied. They need to be applied in above order though. If there are
>>> any problems I am on-hand to rebase, etc.
>>
>> The boot patch is actually still in review but I believe Stephen's
>> patches are ready.
>
> Thanks Simon. I know I haven't gotten everything in, and I am working
> through the backlog.

Thank you - yes I can see there is an awful lot to get through.

> I'll get these in as soon as I can.

OK thanks. Wolfgang has picked up the FDT series, so we don't need to
worry about that here. I am going to see if I can tidy up the SPI
series so we can at least get the driver in.

Regards,
Simon