[U-Boot] (no subject)

MAY BANK INTERNATIONAL PLS info at maybank.com
Sat Oct 29 07:49:11 CEST 2011

Greetings to you,

SCAMMED VICTIM/ $500,000 BENEFICIARIES.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: ECB/06654 $500,000 USD.

On behalf of the MAY BANK MALAYSIA and UNITED NATIONS, we wish to notify
you as a beneficiary of  $500,000 USD in compensation of scam
victims.Do contact MAY BANK INTERNATIONAL BANK, Malaysia Branch for
verification and release of your $500,000 USD that we have deposited
with the MAY BANK,MY.

You are to fill the appropriate form and submit to the bank.
[1] Full Names:
[2] Contact address:
[3] Direct Telephone:
|4| Occupation:
[5] Option of Receiving Your Funds....

NOTE: You have two option for your funds to be remitting to you.
[1] BANK 2 BANK TRANSFER

[2] ATM CARD PACKAGE. DELIVERY TO YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS

Managing Director of the MAY BANK,MY
Name: Mrs. Joan Cole
Private Email:mrsjoancole at luckymail.com

Yours Faithfully,