[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2011.09-rc1 is out

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Tue Sep 13 15:28:32 CEST 2011

Le 11/09/2011 21:56, Wolfgang Denk a écrit :
> Hello everybody:
>
> * U-Boot v2011.96-rc1 was released on Sun, Sep 11, 2011
>
> * Release "v2011.09" is scheduled in 11 days - on September 22, 2011.
>
> Please help testing, and check if all your relevant patches have been
> included.
>

> Most of the ARM cleanup has now been completed, there are only a few
> remaining issues.  I hope to get these sorted out before the release.
>

> Thanks in advance to everybody who lends a helping hand.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk

Using ELDK42, './MAKEALL arm' on v2011.09 builds 242 boards of which 13
have warnings or errors.

Now re-running './MAKEALL arm' on u-boot-arm/master to make sure no
regression occurs, then once I get the Marvell pull req, I'll run a few
regression builds again and send out an ARM pull request for rc2.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.