[U-Boot] Application of patch submitted during the previous Merge Window

stefano babic sbabic at denx.de
Sun Sep 25 12:24:59 CEST 2011

Am 23/09/2011 12:23, schrieb Wolfgang Denk:
> Dear Stefano Babic,

Hi Wolfgang,

> In message <4E7C59B4.50900 at denx.de> you wrote:
>>

> I have asked before if we could get patchwork to acto on X- mail
> headers - then it would be sufficient to add a line

> or similar.

This helps, sure. However, I have tried and it does not work, at least
for me.vThe answer I sent have two custom headers:

But the status of the patch was not changed.

> I for  myself have added a button to my MUA which automatically
> locates the current message in PW and changes it's state.  This helps
> a lot.  I have no ide if other MUAs (like Thunderbird, for example)
> allow for similar extensions.

For the Thunderbird users, if someone uses the same MUA: it should be
enough to add the following line to your profile's prefs.js

user_pref("mail.compose.other.header",
"X-Patchwork-Delegate,X-Patchwork-Status");

The headers are added to the e-mail - rather, as I said, the patch's
status was not changed. Probably I missed something...

Best regards,
Stefano Babic

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de