[U-Boot] Marvell/Kirkwood: 6192 vs. 6281 - does U-Boot correctly distinguish between the two?

David Purdy david.c.purdy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 03:03:28 CEST 2012

Hi Prafulla,
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Prafulla Wadaskar <prafulla at marvell.com> wrote:
> Yes, the location is correct.
>
> May you please go through marvell bootloader code (if you have), I hope they
> might have hardcoded the messages.
>

> Regards..
>
> Prafulla . . .

Is there a most-recent Errata document that you can point me to?

I've got the 819x Hardware Specifications docs from December 2008, but
for instance, the MPP Function Summary doesn't agree w/ what posted in
mainline; most of it is the same, but some parts are different.

Maybe you have a link?

regards and thanks,

Dave