[U-Boot] PCI Resource allocation for Cavium MIPS board

Sudhanshu B anshbhutani at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 12:04:37 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am working on Cavium MIPS 5860 Series board, PCI Initialization sequence in
uboot seems to be OK, as per Hardware manual. There are two FPGA devices which
are connected on BUS 0, however i am unable to read my PCI memory space.
I think PCI BAR 0 mapping has some problems. I am able to config space,
vendor,class etc., but not able to read any of the target register.

Current code implementation only recognizes both of my PCI devices, however i am
unable to see the correct BAR0 address.

My requirement is to correctly allocate the resources (BAR0 memory) for PCI
devices in uboot.

Kindly help.

Regds
Sudhanshu B.