[U-Boot] Introducing myself

Timo Ketola timo at exertus.fi
Thu Apr 12 09:20:31 CEST 2012

Dear u-boot,

I'm about to cooperate more with you here in the U-Boot list and thought that
introducing myself first would be in order.

My name is Timo Ketola. I work for a smallish (17 fellows) finnish company
called Exertus (www.exertus.fi). I have a 25 year career on embedded systems.
Seven last years I have designed boards with many kinds of ARM-chips and have
adapted U-Boot into some of them.

Regarding U-Boot, I am now working with a i.MX25 based board. I'm looking
forward to get my board adaptation into the mainline of U-Boot.

This is the first time for me to work with a community. Working practices in a
community (git procedures etc.) are all new for me. So, I'll expect
constructive critic on my forthcoming posts.

--

Timo