[U-Boot] FW: I want to use Barebox

ANDY KENNEDY ANDY.KENNEDY at adtran.com
Mon Apr 16 17:58:25 CEST 2012

Wolfgang corresponded with me over the weekend asking me to (in the
interest of being fair) repost this message to the U-Boot list as well
to allow you the opportunity to expound upon the benefits of U-Boot
as our selection for our in-house universal boot loader.

You guys know best the glories of U-Boot.  Convince me.

Andy