[U-Boot] MXS NAND: DMA read error

Lauri Hintsala lauri.hintsala at bluegiga.com
Tue Apr 17 10:38:56 CEST 2012

On 04/17/2012 11:29 AM, Marek Vasut wrote:

>>> MX28 EVK has no NAND, right?
>>
>> MX28 EVK has NAND slot and I have installed NAND chip on it. I'm using
>> same chip with older pached U-Boot and Linux and chip is working fine
>> with them.
>>
>>> Otherwise, check if you have APBH DMA enabled in your
>>> include/configs/mx28evk.h
>>
>> Config file include/configs/mx28evk.h has following line.
>>
>> #define CONFIG_APBH_DMA
>>

> And you have dcache and icache disabled ?

Yes, they seem to be disabled:

#define CONFIG_SYS_ICACHE_OFF
#define CONFIG_SYS_DCACHE_OFF

I'm using latest U-Boot and default mx28evk.h config:
http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=blob;f=include/configs/mx28evk.h;h=02f3366ed263ff66fe3b9b2089ec95ef461a92c0;hb=HEAD

I have added only NAND related lines I sent in first message.

BR,
Lauri