[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2012.04-rc2 and -rc3 are out

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 18 23:10:33 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

sorry, I forgot to announce the 2012.04-rc2 pre-release two days ago,
so I will atleast announce that we have

	v2012.04-rc3

now.

Please help testing, so we can fix the remaining issues before the
release, which I still want to push out April 21, 2012.

Thanks to all who helped.

Please make sure that all your important bug fixes have been included!

I will also start a "next" branch now, so if you have anything
pending there, please feel free to send pull requests for "next" !

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There is a time in the tides of men, Which, taken at its flood, leads
on to success. On the other hand, don't count on it.   - T. K. Lawson