[U-Boot] 'run' no longer aborts on an error, can someone please verify

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Apr 23 10:39:37 CEST 2012

Dear Timo,

In message <4F9506AA.4000604 at exertus.fi> you wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> On 23.04.2012 08:43, Timo Ketola wrote:
> > I took a quick glance over command/main.c....
>
> common/main.c, of course
>
> > 1341                 rc = cmd_process(flag, argc, argv, &repeatable);
>
> This might fix it:
>
> -		rc = cmd_process(flag, argc, argv, &repeatable);
> +		if (cmd_process(flag, argc, argv, &repeatable))

I confirm this fixes the issue. Tested on TQM5200S.

Can you please send a proper patch with SoB line etc. ?

Simon, can you then please send a formal ACK to that patch?

Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Ninety-Ninety Rule of Project Schedules:
        The first ninety percent of the task takes ninety percent of
the time, and the last ten percent takes the other ninety percent.