[U-Boot] Porting u-boot for MPC8280 based board.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 25 14:40:07 CEST 2012

Dear Thirumalesha N,

In message <CAO1Rv-ZscUmEj-sBjaneUYf4ipc7BZDqeRis-87Lp9zk3nuk7g at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>      Yes These frequency and flash base address are correct to my board.
> SMC2 pins PA9-TX and PA8-Rx,
> I Checked BRG and clock routing is matching to board.

Then you need a debugger.

>  I have BDI 2000 tool, but its not connecting to board.

This is a problem that should be fixable.  Keep in mind that the
MPC82xx can come up in different modes, depending on if there is a
valid HRCW in flash or not.  This can change the start address, too.
Try both high and low boot configurations.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Remember thee Ay, thou poor ghost while memory holds a seat  In  this
distracted  globe.  Remember  thee!  Yea, from the table of my memory
I'll wipe away all trivial fond  records,  All  saws  of  books,  all
forms,  all  pressures past, That youth and observation copied there.
Hamlet, I : v : 95 William Shakespeare