[U-Boot] Pull request: Integrate latest yaffs2

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Apr 27 08:33:54 CEST 2012

Dear Charles Manning,

In message <201204271059.46750.manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz> you wrote:

> I understand what you are trying to achieve but the reality is that nobody is
> going to read the patching of a whole file system.

You may be wrong.  In any case we will run them though thigs like
checkpatch, and have them archived in patchworks.

> If you supported patches greater than 100k this would be trivial to do, but I
> have a single file greater than that. Perhaps it is time to accept larger
> patches more consistent with the lkml and friends.

Larger patches are no problem. Yes, they will be moderated, but
that's all. 100k is only the soft limit.

Viele Grüße,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Often it is fatal to live too long.                          - Racine