[U-Boot] The way the list manages patch submission

Karl O. Pinc kop at meme.com
Fri Aug 3 23:12:28 CEST 2012

On 08/03/2012 03:43:50 PM, Andy Sharp wrote:
> I think it's a matter of the list software isn't sending emails to
> the
> original sender, regardless of the setting for that user.

It seems only to affect patches sent to the list, not regular
emails like this one.  I don't think it has to do with the
client.  git send-email --compose sent a patch and a message
and I got the message back on the list but not the patch.

> I see several patches from you over recent days, including the
> re-submissions, so my guess is the same is happening to you.

Cool.  Thanks for the ack.

Karl <kop at meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein