[U-Boot] please pull u-boot-avr32/master

Andreas Bießmann andreas.devel at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:16:03 CEST 2012

Hi Albert,

On 16.08.2012 18:14, Albert ARIBAUD (U-Boot) wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:26:47 +0200, "Andreas Bießmann"
> <andreas.devel at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Wolfgang Denk,
>>
>> please do not pull this. I have some more changes, but some need a
>> rebase on current u-boot-arm. So please first pull this one, then
>> trigger me to adopt my patch on top of it.
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Andreas Bießmann
>
> Andreas, note that u-boot-arm/master is not currently rebased on
> u-bmmt/master because of commit 8b5a02640adf7 which breaks some
> twenty ARM boards. Daniel Schwierzeck is working on a fix.

well, thats OK. I just want to say that there are some more patches on
the track for avr32. Also a new board was added which changes
MAINTAINERS. I would like to base that patch on
http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git;a=commit;h=7d186b3c88daed359b8a58f35bd405d95b3905b8
which is currently not in u-boot/master.

So
a) this pull request is outdated
b) I need to rebase uu-boot-avr32/master on u-boot/master after
u-boot-arm/master gets merged

> Also, I am awaiting Tom Rini's branch from staging.

No problem for me. The MW closes this weekend and the release is in
about 60 days. So we should get it ;)

Best regards

Andreas Bießmann