[U-Boot] U-Boot: Checksum error when booting kernel from jffs2 partition

Dan Donahue ddonahue at gridcosystems.com
Thu Dec 27 23:04:05 CET 2012

I believe I solved my own problem. It looks like a hardware or kernel driver
issue. Software timeouts are seen in the kernel CFI command set driver
during the write. The driver reports the copy succeeded in spite of the
timeout. I was able to do a copy without experiencing timeouts and the
kernel booted just fine.

I apologize if I've wasted anyone's time...I see several people took the
time to read the post.

---
Dan Donahue