[U-Boot] Regarding HUSH support in uboot

amruth vamadev amruth.vamadev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:01:15 CET 2012

Wolfgang Denk
Thanks for response.If I want to store those strings into variable and
may be compare it or parse it for information.For example "echo a"
redirected to variable like assignment. My goal is to write simple
diags to test pci or serial flash using commands in the shell using
script. We can issue the commands and parse the response and print
useful messages to users.
myvar = echo a
if itest.s myvar == a
then echo 'a"