[U-Boot] bootm not taking dtb

JR Rivers jrrivers at cumulusnetworks.com
Thu Jan 12 04:16:30 CET 2012

On Jan 11, 2012, at 6:45 PM, Aggrwal Poonam-B10812 wrote:

> [...]

In the first case, yes, I'm quite sure... in fact uboot start off indicating that it's using my dtb, but it doesn't actually use it (per the evidence above).

## Flattened Device Tree blob at 09000000
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0x9000000
   Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK

The second case (where the DTB is included as the third component of a multi-file image) indicates that there isn't an addressing problem.

The uboot version is... U-Boot 2009.06 (Apr 19 2011 - 12:54:10).  It came with the system and we're loading a new kernel/rootfs on to it.