[U-Boot] mx28evk_config integration

Robert Deliën robert at delien.nl
Fri Jan 13 13:56:33 CET 2012

> Looks like CPUfreq+usb is doing something eerie ... Fabio, can you look into it?

I've Kernel 3.2.1 and it works. So I've made a clean-built of my 3.1.6 and works
too. No idea why it failed before, but I'm going to disregard that for now. I think
it's safe to conclude that the problem is an incompatibility between the
FreeScale supplied 2.6.35.3-571 Kernel and the current version of U-Boot.

Unfortunately we cannot step up to another Kernel because we need the
FreeScale power supply driver for our battery and that's not yet supported in
later Kernel versions.

Robert.