[U-Boot] [RFC] mx28: Fix reboot from the kernel

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:51:21 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Marek Vasut <marek.vasut at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you explain why this patch fixes anything ? It's hard to understand why
> doing this would fix it.

Yes, I agree and that's why I marked it as RFC and please also see my
comments below the --- line.

I don't understand the reason for the fix as well. Matthias' patch for
adding the boot mode information in mx28 magically fixed the reboot
issue and playing with his patch I realized that any instruction prior
to mxs_iomux_setup_multiple_pads "fixes" the reboot problem.

Regards,

Fabio Estevam