[U-Boot] SPL Framework: Add support for U_BOOT_CMD

Prabhakar Lad prabhakar.csengg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:52:22 CET 2012

*Hi Folks*,

*I want to add a command using U_BOOT_CMD in uboot, where SPL_BUILD is
enabled for example for da850evm in spl frame work how can i do that *
*When I tried to that I get following error,
"error: no memory region specified for loadable section* "
*When i add printf statements and build I get errors for hawkboard_nand
board puts works fine. Is printf being removed as of buffer overriding *issues
or
*is there a support yet* to be added for printf?

Regards,
--Prabhakar lad