[U-Boot] mx28 spl power cpu clock configuration

Robert Deliën robert at delien.nl
Fri Jan 27 09:40:24 CET 2012

>> When I swap power_init and mem_init though, the board boots fine, othervise it
>> hangs.
>
> Ok, so looks like this is not compiler related issue then.

I will try this too. I've noticed that mem_init also touched PLL bypass, etc. I'm starting to wonder if we need to touch PLL bypass in power_init at all.

> Do you know if m28 board can reboot fine or not?

I have noticed this behaviour on the mx28evk too, but only under more obscure circumstances. I'll try to reproduce it, so I can be a bit more specific.

Cheers,

        Robert.